15 Times Santana Lopez Was Literally Me

| On
9:43 AM
    For anyone that knows me, they know how completely obsessed I am with Santana Lopez from Glee. Despite how some may feel about Glee (trust me NO ONE hated Glee more than Glee fans. That’s a promise), the main thing that made me tune in week after week was my love for The Unholy Trinity- Quinn Fabray, Brittany Pierce, and Santana Lopez.


Aside from my love of Quinn and Brittany, Santana Lopez was one of those characters that truly captured my heart. Santana was fierce, stylish and above all loyal to those she cared about. When she wasn’t ripping someone to shreds she was busy being part of the cutest couple EVER with her high school sweetheart turned wife, Brittany Pierce.

Santana has a special place in my heart because truly captured my life in almost every episode.

Here's 15 times Santana was me:

1.  This face. 

2. We both love making an entrance.

3. We have that face that lets you know when someone is going to die.

4. Santana knows to ignore peasants and their negative comments.

5. She has no problem letting people know when she doesn't like something.

6. Or when she doesn't want to be somewhere. I relate to this one the most.

7. She understands why her friends love her.

8. Even though she can be a bitch

9. They understand that she will also go to battle for them.

10. Even though she can seem cold, she loves hard.

11. Sometimes she just has to yell. She has rage.

12. Did I mention she has rage?

13. She has no problem schooling people on their stereotyping.

14. This statement.

15. She strives for awesomeness.

Bonus round: When she gets too turnt that weekend but she still looks fab.

Santana Lopez. My soulmate.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature