Blogtoberfest | Horror Anti-Relationship Goals

| On
3:40 PM

P.S I’m now calling my October blog series “Blogtoberfest” cause I’m creative af (ok in all seriousness, I just felt like it needed a title so here we are).

You know those adorable couples posted all over your Instagram feed? The ones that look hopelessly in love? And as the cherry on top of the teeth-rotting sweetness, there’s a cutesy caption filled with some quirky anecdote of their unconditional love for each other?

Yeah, this is none of that. The people on this list are to be filled under “Do Not Date Under Any Circumstances” because they are the definition of “toxic.” You wouldn’t want to bring any of them home to mama.

Seriously, if any of these people had a Tinder account, you would want to swipe left. Let’s begin.


Billy Loomis (Scream).I was watching The Exorcist. It got me thinking of you.” Okay, even though those exact words are the way to my heart, I’m still swiping left. Our boy Billy, charmed his way into Sydney Prescott’s heart and then proceeded to ruin her life. If you’ve never watched Scream (what are you even doing with your life?) then spoiler alert: Billy manipulated his friend Stu into helping him kill her mom, her best friend, most of the high school and townspeople, and then tried to kill her. Adorable, right? He would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for that meddling reporter and her Deputy boyfriend. He’s still so fine though.


Patrick Bateman (American Psycho). If his random fits of rage don’t turn you off, his narcissism and pompous attitude will. Patrick Bateman has a knack for being a successful businessman and an axe wielding maniac. But damn if he doesn’t look good while doing it. He’s charming and handsome so you want him to take you home, you just might be leaving in a body bag afterwards. If he starts talking about music – run.


Baby Firefly (House of 1,000 Corpses/The Devil’s Rejects). She’s gorgeous, fun and completely deranged. She’s a total catch – if you ignore the body parts in the fridge, the bodies stuffed under the crawl space, the dead body in her bed, the people her family sacrificed to Dr. Satan, her love of cannibalism and necrophilia, the –


Otis Driftwood (House of 1,000 Corpses/ The Devil’s Rejects). Oh look, another member of the Firefly family. Otis has this unique handsome-ness and witty air that makes him quite likeable. He’s charismatic and kinda cool, except for the whole murder thing. I mean, if you’re into dudes that enjoy stringing girls up and torturing them and skinning other people’s faces and wearing them around then by all means – go for it. (Or don’t. Please don’t).


The Jackal (Thirteen Ghosts). Y’all, I don’t know why he’s my favorite, he just is. Backstory- “The Jackal” is the ghost of Ryan Kuhn, a man with an insatiable love for attacking women. After checking himself into an institution, he went a little…insane? Clawing at his face, scratching the walls till his fingers bled. After attacking a nurse, they put him in a straightjacket – which he eventually gnawed through. They had no choice but to put his head in a cage-like helmet. Kuhn eventually died as a result of a fire that broke out in the institution. Again, I have no idea why he’s my favorite but I remember distinctly tracking down a man dressed as The Jackal at a haunted attraction once just to get a photo with him.


Norman Bates (Psycho). Now, I’m all for a guy that loves his mama, but this was too much. Darn those boyish-good looks. Norman seems harmless enough, if you forget the whole dressing up as his dead mother and killing people thing.


Tiffany (Bride of Chucky). Jennifer Tilly is a total babe and I want her wardrobe from this film. After Chucky transfers her soul into a doll, and going on a killing spree, the two get hitched. Chucky realizes he has a good thing going on and puts a ring on it (even though the ring came from the newlyweds they’d recently murdered but we’ll just overlook that). And after the major makeover she gave the doll, can you blame him? Barbie is shook.


Jennifer Check (Jennifer’s Body). You know what – never mind. You keep doing you, boo. You’re doing amazing, sweetie.


George Lutz (The Amityville Horror). Okay, in his defense he didn’t know that the demons that inhabited the house would possess him. He still tried to kill his entire family, so he’s still getting blocked on all social media accounts. But damn, he’s nice to look at.


Got any horror crushes of your own? Leave em in the comments!
6 comments on "Blogtoberfest | Horror Anti-Relationship Goals"
  1. Good to see some movies relationships. These images is amazing to watch. We have also shared some Halloween Images. Cheers guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete

  3. How do i win my ex back from another woman,My name is Kimberly Nicholas from Sydney,. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature