Happy Tuesday!

| On
7:34 PM
Hello Lovelies.
Just felt like doing a random makeup of the day post and show off my new favorite necklace that I purchased from Charlotte Russe.  Hope you guys enjoyed the first day of April. My April Style Spotlight will be going up sometime later this month. Let me know what some of your favorites for the month of March have been! Love you all, xoxo.


Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals in Silver Strike.
Wet n Wild Greed Palette
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
CoverGirl Ink It eyeliner
Milani Liquid eyeliner
MakeUpForEver Smoky Exposure Mascara
Lips: Milani lipstick in Nude Creme
Maybelline Color Exlir in Blush Essence


Necklace: Charlotte Russe. Literally my favorite necklace at the moment. I love long neckalces and the charm is just so simple. I love the little studs inside the triangle and the spike. It goes with pretty much anything for a little added edge.


Earrings: Charlotte Russe.
Top: It's Fashion Metro
Nails: Funky Fingers- Mint Me In Montauk
Accent Nail: Wet n Wild-On a Trip
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature