5 Places I Would Want To Live During My Life

| On
7:41 AM
1.  New York City

This is the perfect place for a crazed fashion-obsessed journalist like me. My ultimate goal is to move here after graduation and attend the Fashion Institute of Technology and work my way up to becoming an editor of a magazine....and maybe star in a few Broadway productions but that's another story. New York Fashion Week, here I come.

2. Los Angeles

California, other than their frequent earthquakes, it's a place I've always wanted to live. My love for acting and anything celebrity or pop culture may have a little to do with it as well. I mean, I was voted "Most Likely to Be on the Cast of Glee."

3. Atlanta

It's like the hair capitol of America, um, hello!

4. London.

I couldn't see myself living here for too long, but the thought of traveling to the UK has been a dream of mine for years. Plus, it would be nice to finally get to see my UK friends. Also, the Potterhead in me is dying to visit Platform 9  1/3. All aboard the Hogwarts Express!

5. Paris.

Other than the city being absolutely beautiful I would love to get a chance to be among the rich, French culture and see the fashion opportunities that Paris has to offer. It seems like the perfect place to inspire anyone and a little inspiration never hurt anyone.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature