Harry Potter Tag!

| On
8:40 PM

I know I just did a tag but I seriously could not pass this one up. Thank you SO much to Sarah Hawkinson for this tag because Harry Potter is my everything. If you haven’t already check out Sarah’s fashion and beauty channel and be sure to check out her horror channel PossessedByHorror. Now to the fun part, wands at the ready- let’s do the Harry Potter Tag!

Favorite book
My favorite book is definitely the Goblet of Fire. This is the book that I re-read the most. I just loved the Tri-Wizard Tournament so much. Visualizing what I thought the games would look like in my head was the most fun; it’s one of my favorite things about this series in general. Even though Diggory’s death was upsetting for me, this book was the most fun for me to read.
Favorite movie
Favorite movie, definitely Prisoner of Azkaban. It was when the movies first started to get darker regarding the look and feel of the movie and the storyline. I loved seeing the dementors in action learning about the Patronus Charm. Professor Lupin is one of my favorite characters so I loved seeing him and watching him interact with the others. I know some people don’t particularly like this film, but it’s my favorite HP movie. I watch it all the time.
Least favorite book
I don’t think I have a “least favorite” per say, but one book that I don’t go back to as often is the Chamber of Secrets. I absolutely love the story; I just don’t read it as often.
Parts of the books/movies that made you cry
Pretty much anytime someone died- I cried like a baby. The deaths that affected me the most were definitely Snape and Fred. The scene where Snape dies in Deathly Hallows Part 2 made me cry like a baby. It was so heartfelt getting to actually see his story and how much he truly cared for Lily and for Harry. Snape is such an amazing character so it was hard seeing him go. Fred’s death was emotional because the Weasley twins are two of my all-time favorites, seeing Fred lying there lifeless was hard but I didn’t sob until George turned around and I saw his face. I ugly cried so hard.
If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
Definitely Draco Malfoy or Ron Weasley. Draco is just, all kinds of fine and I would get sleazy for Ron Weasley in a heartbeat. Although, Neville Longbottom is looking mighty fine as well…I might have to get back to you.
Favorite character
Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger: two badass witches. They’re both really strong female characters in their own way. Hermione was an independent woman who was constantly looked down upon because she was muggle-born but didn’t let that stop her from being the most intelligent, brilliant and baddest witch in Hogwarts. Constantly saving Harry and Ron’s ass in every single book. Luna is such a great character because she’s so proud of who she is. She’s not afraid to be who she is and love what she loves and say what she feels even though others make fun of her. She stands up for herself and demands to be heard.
What would your Patronus be?
A lion. A fierce feline would be the perfect Patronus for me
If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
The Invisibility Cloak, definitely. The possibilities are endless. The other two just carry too much baggage. The Elder Wand is too much power, it would drive me insane. Plus, anyone who’s ever seen Pet Sematary knows that what’s dead- is better off dead.
What House would you be in?
Gryffindor. One of the things that these books have taught me is how to be brave and stand up for what I believe in, for others, and in myself. I’ve had to be strong my entire life and even though it gets rough you still have to hold on and be strong to get through and make it another day. Gryffidors are brave, strong and have a lot of nerve and those are qualities that I value.
If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Well, I would definitely love to meet everyone but I really want to meet Oliver and James Phelps. The Weasley Twins are my babies and I love them. They brought me so much joy so meeting the Phelps twins in really life would be the best thing to ever happen to me.
Have you played any of the video games?
No. I was never much of a gamer as a kid.
If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?
I would love to be a chaser. Chasers are usually really agile and swift so by background in dancing would come in handy. Being a beater would be nice too, I’m good with bats. 
Were you happy with the ending?
I was really happy with the ending. I’m a sucker for happy endings and seeing everything come full circle so seeing everyone send their kids off to Hogwarts was satisfying.
How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Harry Potter is my entire childhood. I spent most of my years re-reading and re-watching these movies. I would spend my time daydreaming and creating scenarios in my head of what it would be like if I went to Hogwarts. Harry Potter was my escape from reality, I could leave the real world for a while and visit Hogwarts where everything was magical and I could pretend to be something more than myself and pretend to save the world. Harry Potter helped shape me into the person I am today, it’s brought me so much joy and it’s something I’ll be passing down to my children and so on. I owe a lot to Harry Potter.

So I hope you all enjoyed this! I tag anyone who reads this to do this, let me know if you decide to do it- send me a link! I’d love to read your answers. Make sure you check out Sarah Hawkinson’s YouTube channel

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature