OOTD- Coral Craze

| On
5:30 PM
Hello lovelies,
Just a quick outfit of the day that I wanted to share with you all in honor of receiving such beautiful necklaces from Paula & Chlo. Coral is definitely one of my favorite colors so I was very excited about one of the pieces in particular, the one featured in this OOTD. It's such an amazing piece, it's very intricate and stunning and it demanded it's own post. 
Love you all!





Makeup:
Eyes- Mac's Soft Brown above the crease
Mac's Brule on brow bone
WetnWild- I'm getting Sunburned pallet
Maybelline HighLighter in Nude in the inner corner
Lips- Nyx Matte Lipstick in Hippie Chic
Nyx Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

Outfit:
Top- It's Fashion Metro
Shorts- It's Fashion Metro
Shoes- Jack Roger

Jewelry:
Necklace- Paula & Chlo
Watch- Charming Charlie
Bracelets- Bow- It's Fashion Metro
Gold twist bangle- It's Fashion Metro
Earrings- Charlotte Russe

Nails:
WetnWild- I Need a Refreshmint

I''ll try to find links for everything and link it to my Luvocracy page for you all!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature