Zombies ate her brain

| On
10:01 PM




It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!
For those that love horror and Halloween as much as I do, October is one of the months that's the most fun for us. Scary stories, horror movies and costumes! I love creating different halloween looks and this is a zombie look I created tonight in honor of The Walking Dead coming back! It's really simple to re-create. I used a makeup kit I got from party city, liquid latex and toilet paper, don't forget the fake blood
I darkened parts of my face using reds, purple and brown. Once I got the desired look, I applied a layer of liquid latex and a layer of tissue and applied latex over that. Repeat until desired thickness. I applied the same dark colors around the wounds, opening parts of the tissue to create deeper wounds with a pair of tweezers to create depth. Then- add blood! Something really quick and easy for a last-minute costume. If you're fans of The Walking Dead definitely let me know- let's be best friends!
Stay spooky.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature