My mission in life & goals for 2015!

| On
7:38 AM


Hey everyone!
The start of the year is all about self-reflection and change. For some it’s wanting a better lifestyle, for others it’s all about starting their career. For most it’s about working towards a better “you.”
The start of 2015 has brought many new changes my way and I couldn’t be more excited to see where the New Year takes me.

For starters, my mission in life is to make a difference not only in my life but also in those around me. A quote that’s always rang clear to me was “to be the person you needed when you were younger” and that’s what I intend to do.
First, I finally decided to make changes in my life that needed to happen in order for me to become happier. It was the first steps to becoming a better and healthier me.

I began to make huge decisions considering my future and what I wanted out of life. One of the main things I wanted to do was to help others dealing with mental health issues. Mental health has been a huge part of my life, ever since being diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety when I was younger. These took a toll on my life and made it hard for me to live day to day. It affected my life, school, and the relationships of those around me. Even though I still have my bad days, overcoming my disorders and not letting them define me was one of my proudest moments.
I want to be there for people, who like me, deal with mental health issues and to help them see that it does get better and that they’re not alone. When I was younger, for the most part, I dealt with things on my own, my mission is to help young women and men know that this is something they don’t have to deal with alone and they can live happy lives.

Another mission of mine is to help teenagers and young adults- especially women, understand their worth and learn that they can be who they are and be proud of themselves, without needing validation from others or letting others get in the way of their happiness. Whether it’s them wanting to be more comfortable with their looks, sexuality and gender, their personal lives or whatever the case may be. Far too many young ones often leave this world feeling like they had no one and I want to work towards changing that.

My mission is to let the New Year bring new changes for 2015 and years to come. Let the change begin.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature