Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review

| On
2:20 PM

I recently got to try out the Fit Me Foundation from Maybelline thanks to Influenster and it’s quickly become a new favorite of mine.

Maybelline re-vamped their original Fit Me formula to create one that’s matte and poreless, which is awesome for those with oily/combination skin, like me. It comes in 40 different shades so you can find your perfect match- my shade is Classic Tan. You can find your fit by taking a quick quiz and letting Maybelline find your perfect pick. At first, I was afraid it would be too dark but it ended up working out.

I’ve been a fan of the Fit Me line for a while now, I’ve mentioned their Fit Me concealer on here before. Typically, I don’t wear foundation at all, unless it’s needed for a performance, but I wanted to give this a chance.

The formula was lightweight so it’s comfortable to wear. It has light to medium coverage but it’s buildable if you need more coverage in certain areas. It’s not a full matte finish, it leans more towards semi-matte- which is great because it gives a more natural finish.

Here’s a before and after look at the Fit Me foundation:


What I’m wearing on my face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation- Classic Tan
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- Medium
Brows- Revlon Brow Pencil/Tinted Gel
Cheeks- Elf Blush Pallet
Elf Contour Kit
Maybelline Hi-Lite blush-Nude
Lips- Maybelline Color Whisper-Pin Up Peach

Overall, the foundation is fantastic. If you’re in the market for a drugstore foundation that will last and help diminish the look of pores, definitely give this a try.  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature