March 2016 Favorites

| On
2:44 PM

March was a busy month full of new products, music and lots and a whole lot more. I have a ton of new favorites that I’ve been loving so far. Everything from: beauty, skincare, music, movies and more.

Let’s get started.

Beauty:

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip in Trap, Teeny Tiny, Kapow- I am absolutely OBSESSED with these liquid lipsticks. I finally understand the craze and at $6 a pop, I can shamelessly fuel my obsession without breaking the bank. These are highly pigmented, go on smooth, and they last forever. Make sure you have a great makeup remover because you’ll need to scrub these things off at the end of the day, which I don’t mind. Plus, the color selection is on point. I have quite a few but these three colors are the ones I’ve been reaching for the most.

Trap- Probably my all-time fave. It’s a grey-beige (greige), similar to Cashmere by Lime Crime. It goes with pretty much every look. I was a little hesitant to try it at first but I’m so glad I did.

Teeny Tiny- It’s a few shades darker that Trap so if you’re not into a full on greige, this is perfect for you. It’s a bit warmer and brown based. Flattering on every skin tone.

Kapow- This was another that I just had to take the plunge and go for. It’s a muted grey taupe shade and the grey definitely stands out. If you want something a little out of the box, this is the shade for you.

Colour Pop MatteLippie Stix in Grunge- Damn Mikayla, back at it again with the Colour Pop. These lippie stix are great for those that want the pigmentation of the liquid lipsticks but without the drying feeling. They come in different finishes from: glossy, pearl and satin. The color Grunge is pretty much me in a lipstick. It’s a cool-toned plum brown and it’s everything I want in a lipstick. It’s matte but it doesn’t dry your lips out and doesn’t wear off.


L-R: Trap, Teeny Tiny, Kapow, Grunge.

Nivea Lip Butter- Between all of these matte lipsticks and the spring weather, my lips have been going crazy. This lip balm is a life saver. It’s thick and keeps my lips hydrated. Plus, the smell is amazing.

Elf Blush Pallet- This blush pallet features four different shades. They’re highly pigmented and they blend out nicely. It’s very easy to go in heavy handed so use a lighter hand or a stippling brush. Since I go bare faced a lot I rarely wear them as blushes, but I do wear them as eye shadows a lot - especially the darker berry shade.


Garnier GelMoisturizer- This has been another life saver after I ran out of my Clean and Clear Gel Moisturizer. With my combination skin, I find that gel moisturizers work the best for my face so while searching for a new product, I lucked up on this. It’s in the dry skin formula but it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. It sink into the skin, keeping it hydrated without the shine.


Entertainment:

The Divergent Series: Allegiant- Y’all, this movie was everything. They redeemed themselves after Insurgent (which I wasn’t too big on). It kept you wanting more from start to finish. Shailene Woodley is phenomenal. Bring on Ascendant!



Fifth Harmony- Work From Home (Ft. Ty Dolla $ign) - If you play this song there’s a 110% chance you’ll find me dancing.


Tonight Alive- Amelia- I saw Tonight Alive during their Fight For Something tour (post on this to come soon) and it was amazing. During the show they performed an acoustic version of Amelia from their first album and I’ve been listening to it on repeat ever since. It’s so heartfelt and seeing it live is something everyone needs to experience. 



Until next time,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature