Current Music Favorites

| On
10:52 AM
More than often, I go through phases where I listen to the same songs repeatedly. For no reason, other than the fact that they’re all bangers. I’m always down to discover new music and share songs that I’m obsessing over to others so here are few songs that you need to add to your playlist immediately.



“Enjoy Your Slay”- Ice Nine Kills. I’ve been waiting for this track ever since Ice Nine Kills had everyone vote between The Shinning or Psycho for their next book-inspired hit. This song was inspired by The Shinning and it’s killer. Nothing warms my heart like anything horror related – especially when it involves Ice Nine Kills.


“Moshpit”- Attila. Okay, so this song has been in my head since I saw them back In April. This song is such a bop and I cannot WAIT to get in the pit during this song when I see them at Warped Tour.


“On Her Mind”- Volumes (ft. Pouya). This is one of those songs that gets stuck in your head, If I’m not listening to this song I’m humming the beat to it. If you haven’t heard Volumes before now, do yourself a favor and get familiar. They recently released their album Different Animals and it’s a must have. Their sound is so unique and addicting. Definitely don't sleep on these guys.


“Hard Times”- Paramore. Paramore is back and I couldn’t be more thrilled. This upbeat, pop-infused track is phenomenal, along with so many other songs from their latest release After Laughter. The song is catchy and makes you want to dance but the lyrics are so much deeper, as it talks about struggling with mental illness. Many of the tracks on the album are like this (similar to As It Is’ Okay), where they use their music as an outlet to discuss the reality of living with mental illness.


“Mess”- Real Friends. Pop punk realness. Let me just go grab my snapback and skateboard so I can kickflip and ride around my shitty hometown. Plus, just look at this music video - all those Halloween vibes. You know I was hyped about this! Side note: If you ever get the chance to see Real Friends live, GO. They are some of the chillest dudes I’ve ever met. Anyone that’s willing to share their Starbucks, dance to Destiny’s Child AND put on a hell of a show is okay with me.



“Bite Marks”- The White Noise. This is one of the latest singles off their debut album AM/PM. It’s so damn good. Their songs have a great mix of heavy and soft vocals, so no matter what you’re into you’ll find a track you love. While you’re at it, check out their track “The Best Songs are Dead” as well!


Give me some new music recommendations in the comments!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature