Skincare haul | VTMN Organics

| On
9:00 AM
When it comes to skincare, there’s a few things that come to mind when picking out products. For one, they need to suit my skin type. I need products that not only compliment my combination skin, but don’t irritate it as well because of its sensitivity. And two, they need to be cruelty free and have ingredients I can trust or are all natural.

One of the brands that I’ve been obsessing over recently are VTMN Organics – a small, Hispanic-owned skincare line that caters to all of my needs. The items are all made by hand, feature all-natural ingredients, and they’re cruelty free!

The first product I tried from them was their Facial Glaze moisturizer that I previously featured in my monthly favorites. This lightweight, facial oil is specifically for oily skin and it makes my skin look so glowy.

I recently ordered a few other items during their restock that I’ve added to my skincare routine and I can’t get enough of them.


Cinnamon Bun face mask – This mask is an acne treatment that disinfects your skin from bacterial infection. Now, other than the occasional hormonal breakout, I don’t suffer from acne. However, those occasional breakouts are a menace and often leave behind a dark spot and can be painful. This mask works to heal open scars, wounds, and popped irritated pimples and soothes your skin. It comes with a spoon to help you mix the products and apply it to your skin. I was apprehensive due to the cinnamon and my skin being so sensitive, but it hasn’t irritated my skin at all. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells amazing.


Apple Crisp Toner – This toner smells exactly like apple cider vinegar, but don’t be put off because the product is great, and the scent doesn’t linger. It works to regulate the pigmentation in your skin to help get rid of dark and white spots and other discoloration. It also balances the PH of your skin, minimizes pores, and its vegan.

Gold Elixir – This serum is similar to the Facial Glaze. It’s a lightweight blend of oils, with ylang ylang and sage with golden flakes that moisturizes and soothes the skin. Once I saw the gold flakes, I knew I had to have this. It feels so velvety on the skin and it sinks into the skin, leaving your skin looking radiant. I’m absolutely in love with this product, I feel like a goddess when I use this.



I use these products, along with my Niacinamide serum from The Ordinary, as my skincare routine. So far, it’s helped reduce the appearance of breakouts and my dark spots. It’s even helped reduce the appearance of my large pores. I went through many different products before landing on something that actually helped even my skin tone and texture and I’ve finally found a routine that fits my skin. Skincare is definitely trial and error so it’s important to find a routine that caters to your skin. Definitely give VTMN Organics a try and see if there’s anything that fits your skin needs.
4 comments on "Skincare haul | VTMN Organics"
  1. Did the cinnamon bun mask smell like cinnamon? These all sound wonderful, I love vegan skincare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mask does smell like cinnamon! It's definitely strong as you first put the mask on but it's not overwhelming.

      Delete
  2. I've been looking to transition my personal care items to cruelty free options as my current stash runs out. These VTMN products you posted about sound amazing, especially the mask. I need to use masks on a weekly basis; otherwise my skin goes bonkers. Looking forward to when my current mask runs out so I have an excuse to purchase the cinnamon bun one!

    Elaine
    changinglaines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing when I first transitioned to cruelty free. I did the same with my makeup collection! This is one of my favorite cruelty free masks but Lush also has some fantastic ones as well. If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend their Ayesha mask, it's really soothing!

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature