YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks

| On
11:04 AM
I recently had the opportunity to work with the amazing Yves Saint Laurent on their amazing lipstick collection thanks to Influenster. The YSL Rouge Pur Couture is a collection featuring a “Love and Kiss Collector Edition and Rouge Pur Couture lip shades” which come in both satin and matte finishes.

The lipsticks come in many beautiful shades, from nudes, pinks, reds and purples. The Love and Kiss Collector’s Edition has a shade from each family plus the Sephora VIB Rouge exclusive in 71 Black Red- it’s stunning. I’m definitely getting my hands on that one next.

L-R: 19 Fuchsia, 9 Rose Stiletto

The ones I have are 19 Fuchsia, a bright pink and 9 Rose Stiletto, a rich berry rose. Both are Satin finishes, which I don’t normally gravitate towards (mattes own my heart), but the Satin finishes have an amazing formula. They go on smooth and keep your lips hydrated while providing amazing shine.


 They’re super opaque and have antioxidants so they help you lips feel good, while looking good. I love a good pink and nude and these are my two favorites from the collection.

Overall, these lipsticks are stunning and you need them in your life. Available at Sephora!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature