Fall Looks: Maroon OOTD

| On
11:36 AM
Fall is by far my favorite season. The leaves have changed colors, the air is crisp and cool, and I can finally break out my fall clothes. Not to mention all of the delicious fall drinks and Starbucks *hands up emoji*.

Maroon is one of my favorite colors to rock in the fall. Whether it’s on my nails, my shirt, it doesn’t matter. It’s the perfect staple color for your fall wardrobe.

Outfit Details:
Top: Catos
Leggings: Forever 21
Socks: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Plato’s Closet
Watch: Charming Charlie’s
Bracelets: Fashion Metro
Rings: Catos
Nails: LA Colors Get Polish in “Vintage”

Makeup Details:
Brows: NYX Cake Brow Powder
Eyes: Naked 3
Mascara: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash
Lips: Wet N Wild Matte lipstick in “Nightcap”




1 comment on "Fall Looks: Maroon OOTD"
  1. Yes girl, this look is flawless! I haven't been to Cato in forever, but now I need to go hunt this top down!

    KMSSLAM!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature