23rd Birthday Look

| On
5:53 AM

I recently had my 23rd birthday on January 7th!

Not much has changed except that I can no longer relate to the song 22 by Taylor Swift (I know, I’m sad too). I spent my birthday doing what I do best, which is drink wine while I shop online. However, I did go out to lunch with a friend of mine so I did get a chance to change out of my fabulous pj's and put on something more birthday appropriate. Fun fact: I share my birthday with Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye from The Avengers).

What I Wore:
Sweater- Fashion Metro
Vest- Ross
Leggings- Forever 21
Boots- Catos
Chokers- Hot Topic

Makeup:
Brows- Wet n Wild Brow Pencil in Sable
Wet n Wild Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original & Sin (Lid only)
Shadows- Urban Decay Naked 3
Browbone- Strange
Crease- Nooner
Crease- Darkside
Define- Blackheart
Lid- Dust
Inner Corner- Strange
Liner- Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara- Rimmel Rockin’ Curves

Lips:
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Trap


I also made a birthday playlist on Spotify. Just a few songs that make me feel sassy AF.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature