Winter Skincare Routine Featuring St. Ives!

| On
12:38 PM

Skincare is an important aspect in every beauty routine. Taking care of your skin is essential, especially in the winter months where the air is thinner and colder. Winter can be harsh on your skin so having a few staples in your routine are essential to ensuring that your skin stays healthy and radiant.

Moisturizing and exfoliating are so important during the winter. During the colder months your skin can become dryer so having a few products that do just that are a necessity. I had the opportunity to work with St. Ives Skin to try out a few of their amazing skincare products thanks to Influenster.


Face:
I have combination and sensitive skin so using products that are gentle and give the perfect amount of moisture are important. The St. Ives Nourish and Soothe Oatmeal Scrub + Mask is perfect. The scrub is gentle enough so that it exfoliates without irritating the skin and it doesn’t dry out your skin. It also softens the skin and the scent is great and not overpowering.

Next, I use a toner to restore the PH balance and to cleanse the skin further. I use the Equate Astringent for Sensitive Skin on a cotton round to ensure that there’s nothing left to clog my pores.

Lastly, I use the Clean n Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. The gel formula is perfect for combination skin because it adds the right amount of moisture without making it oily. The cooling sensation and cucumber scent also feels great on the skin.


Body:
Keeping your body exfoliated is important in the winter to remove any flakiness and dry patches and restore your skin. I use the St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. The wash is exfoliating but gentle so it doesn’t tear the skin. The wash leaves your skin feeling refreshed and radiant. The smell is also a plus. Bonus: I also apply another layer on my skin after I shave my legs to get that extra soft feeling.

Next: I use the St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion. After I exfoliate, applying lotion is important to help lock in that moisture and keep your body feeling replenished and soft. This lotion helps give your skin new life and keeps you feeling moisturized for hours. The light pear scent is pleasant and isn’t overpowering, which is nice.


And that’s my winter skincare routine. Let me know what products you love in the winter? Make sure to check out St. Ives and help revive your skin’s natural radiance this winter. Use the hashtag #LiveRadiantly and tag @StIvesSkin so we can see your posts!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature