Winterlicious Tag!

| On
7:09 PM

Y’all know how much I love my tags so of course I had to do the Winterlicious Tag! If you’re unfamiliar with this tag then first, where have you been? Second, definitely head over to YouTube after this and check out some of my favorites do this tag.

Now, let’s get in to it.

1.      Favorite winter nail polish? Anything red! I wear a lot of dark cranberry and maroon colors during the winter. Right now I have on Red Carpet by Sally Hansen, it’s a true red shade with glitter- perfect for the holidays! Also, Field of Greens by Wet n Wild is a beautiful green glitter polish with flecks of gold. I’m wearing that on my accent nail.

2.      Favorite winter lip product? Caramel Crème lip butter from Nivea! It makes my lips smooth and soft and it smells AMAZING! It’s the perfect winter scent and it protects your lips.

3.      Most worn winter clothing piece? Oversized sweaters and my fleece vest from L.L. Bean.  I love being comfy and warm and I’m a sweater junkie! They’re so easy to style so they work with just about everything. My fleece vest is so warm, I love pairing it with my red flannel.

4.      Most worn winter accessory? SCARVES. I have a bunch of scarves, in many colors and I still can’t stop buying them. Especially blanket scarves- so cozy!

5.      Favorite winter scent/candle? Favorite scent to wear in the winter is Sensual Amber from Bath and Body Works. It’s a warm, musk scent that just makes me feel so comfy. I love darker scents all the time but specially in the winter. Candle- Twisted peppermint! Perfect holiday scent!

6.      Favorite winter beverage? Caramel Brulee frappes from Starbucks. Dear Lord, those are delicious.

7.      All time favorite holiday film? Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Diva’s Christmas Carol aaaaand The Nightmare Before Christmas. Perfection.

8.      Favorite Christmas/holiday song? Anything from the Glee Christmas albums tbh. Also, My Only Wish This Year by Britney Spears!

9.      Favorite holiday food/treat? Those sugar cookies with the trees/snowmen on them. They’re my favorite all times of the year.

10.  What’s your favorite Christmas decoration this year? Our lighted wreath is pretty awesome If I do say so myself.

11.  What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Chris Evans.

12.  What are your plans for the holidays this year? Spend time with my family and friends.


Alright so that’s it! I tag all of you reading this, do this tag and send me a link. I’d love to read your answers.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature