February 2015 Favorites

| On
1:49 PM

For me, February was all about treatin’ yo self. So, because of this I got to try a few new products this month and I treated myself to some much needed online retail therapy. Out of all the things I picked up in the month of February, I narrowed it down to my most used and beloved things. So here are my monthly favorites! Enjoy!

Beauty:
Revlon Brow Fantasy, Maybelline Gel Liner, Rimmel Provocalips, Rimmel Show-Off, Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick.

Night-Time Soothing Makeup Wipes- These makeup wipes from Equate are affordable and work really well. I have sensitive skin so many makeup wipes tend to irritate my eyes and the skin around them but these are gentle and get the job done. Plus, they smell amazing.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara- The cool thing about this mascara is the “broken heart” design of the brush. It makes it really easy to catch every lash and it provides great volume and length without clumps.

Rimmel Provocalips in Kiss Fatal- I’m so obsessed with this thing it’s insane. The two-step lip product makes sure your lip color does not budge until you want it to come off. This stayed all though class, lunch, dinner and cheerleading practice. The color is beautiful and comes off lighter than it does in the tube but it’s buildable. It’s comparable to the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita, another fave of mine.

Rimmel Show-Offs Matte Lip Color in Meteoric Matte- Yet another Rimmel product. I loved the original glossy formula of the Show-Offs but I was so glad when they came out with the matte version because I LOVE matte lips. The color goes on smooth and has great staying power.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cherry Picking- I’ve talked about these lipsticks on here before so it’s no surprise that yet another is featured in a favorites post. The color is a bright magenta and it’s a nice creamy formula.

Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown- The pencil side goes on light to fill in brows so if you go in heavy handed it won’t look too overdone. The tinted gel holds the brows shape all day.

Nyx Cake Powder in Dark Brown- I reach for this over my Elf brow powder kit now. The darker powder fills in my brows perfectly without making them look too intense.

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner- This is the best gel liner from the drugstore that I’ve ever tried. I’ve used it almost every day since I purchased it. It makes winged liner a breeze which is perfect for when I’m getting ready for class in a hurry.

Hair:
Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioner- Y’all, this stuff smells amazing and it makes your hair smooth and soft. You can apply it on damp or dry hair and it makes detangling a breeze. It’s a life saver.

Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum- I can’t enough good things about this product. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny; it’s my pride and joy. Go get you some.

Fashion:
Marley Lilly Monogrammed Pullover Sweatshirt- This keeps me warm and cozy when I have to brave the cold to go to class. It’s the perfect thing to throw on when you want to look cute and put together for class.

Kiss My Southern Sass tank- The original KMSS design. I’m so in love with these tanks I can’t wait to buy like five more. These things will become my life when the weather finally gets warmer. If you want to get your hands on one (which you totally should) you can use my code for a discount “MikaylaAnderson

Phi Mu Spirit Jersey from Carnation Collection- This jersey is so soft and comfy if I could wear it every day I would. It’s another great piece to have when you want something comfy to wear to class and still look cute as hell.

Books:

Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell- Y’all, if you haven’t already picked this up then you need to run out to Target or wherever and get it. Now. This book is a hilarious truth bomb of Greek Life and you need it in your life .

TV:

Parks and Recreations- Still crying.

Movies:
Snowpiercer- 1. Chris Evans. 2. Kick ass storyline. 3. It’s on Netflix.

All Cheerleaders Die- This horror/comedy is absolutely ridiculous in the best way.

Barefoot- This movie gave me so many feels, it’s also on Netflix. Go watch it if you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy with meaning.

Music:

Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy- I’ve listened to this song on repeat. It makes me want to dance like Uma Thurman and its Fall Out Boy so it’s perfect.

Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars- If this song doesn’t make you want to get funky then don’t even talk to me.


So there you have it, those were all the things that warmed my heart in the month of February. Let me know what some of your faves were for this month.

1 comment on "February 2015 Favorites"
  1. In love with your lipstick picks for this month-Rimmel products are my go-to's ;)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature