January 2015 Favorites!

| On
6:58 PM

Hey everyone!

January was full of amazing new things for me; it’s also my birthday month! I turned 22 this month and yes, I blasted 22 by Taylor Swift all day.
I had quite a few favorite things for this month so let’s get started!

Beauty:
Urban Decay Naked 3- I got this for Christmas and I can’t stop using it. I love all of the blush tones and rose gold colors, it’s absolutely beautiful!

Nars Velvet Mattelipstick in Cruella- Anyone that knows me knows that I’m obsessed with red lips, especially matte red lips. This lipstick comes in a crayon stick and it’s quickly become a part of my beauty staples. It wears very comfortably.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita- This is the perfect mauve-y nude lipstick! It goes on smooth and dries to a matte finish. It’s not uncomfortable to wear and it’s long-lasting. The name itself had me sold.

Anastasia Brow Wiz- This is worth all the hype. I don’t know why it took me so long to pick this up but I haven’t put it down since. It’s a quick way to fill in your brows and keep them neat all day. The pencil is thin so it helps to create hair-like strokes for that natural look.

Urban Decay PrimerPotion- I don’t know why it’s taken me this long to get this primer, it’s absolutely amazing! It goes on so smooth and makes my shadows look vibrant and stays all day- even through cheerleading and zumba!

Cake Batter Chapstick- Y’all…this smells so good! I always keep lip balm on me, especially with how cold and dry it is currently. The cake batter balm makes your lips smooth and seriously, the smell is amazing. Go get some!

Taylor by TaylorSwift- This perfume has become my signature scent. It’s slightly floral and sweet, but it’s not too sweet. It has the perfect blend of musk and sweetness.

Fashion:
“Bow Hard for GoHome” tank from Kiss My Southern Sass- This is one of the most comfortable shirts I own aside from my sorority tees. I wear it all the time whether I’m lounging around, going to class-whatever. KMSS has comfy, oversized tanks and those are my favorite things to wear. If you want to get your own use code “MikaylaAnderson” for a discount.

Music:
Taylor Swift 1989- The entire album is my favorite because I listen to it almost every day. It’s not even an issue.

Sia- Elastic Heart- This song is so beautiful, it has a great beat and the video is interesting to say the least.

Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat- I listen to this every single day. I first heard this song when I heard the The Hunger GamesMockingjay soundtrack and I’ve been obsessed ever since. This song makes me feel like I’m a warrior princess and I can start a rebellion.

Movies:
Into the Woods- OH MY GOD. This was everything I could have imagined. I wanted to see this because the play itself hold a place in my heart because my first leading role was in a production of Into the Woods as the Baker’s Wife so I knew I had to see this. The cast was spectacular and the music…let’s just say I sang along to every single song. I have no regrets.

American Sniper- This is a recent favorite, I saw this last weekend with my parents and literally bawled my eyes out. Such an amazing film, Bradley Cooper never disappoints. It's a must-see film.

Okay guys, those were all the things I loved for the month of January. What were some of your favorites?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature