June Favorites 2015

| On
12:03 PM
Another month has gone by, another set of favorites for you to enjoy!

June has been super busy and in my down time I’ve been writing and researching new things for my two side blogs on Buzznet and my newest blog Bone Chilling Culture Mess. So I don’t have too many beauty favorites but I do have a lot of shows, movies and my favorite people for the month.

So let’s get started.

Beauty:

Charity Pot- This is one of my top products from Lush. It’s a thick, creamy moisturizer that sinks deep into the skin to fully hydrate and soften it. It even helps soften the appearance of scars which is a huge plus. It also smells amazing!

NYX Soft Matte LipCream in Copenhagen- I literally hunted this thing down because it was sold out everywhere! So when I found this I was beyond excited and it’s been my main squeeze ever since. It goes on smooth and its super pigmented. It’s a deep, plum color- which is my go-to shade. Definitely get your hands on this.

Witch Bitch Accessories- A friend of mine owns this amazing online accessories store and I’m so in love with their stuff. She sells lace chokers, pendant necklaces, crystals, and more. It’s all affordable and every Wednesday she has a “Witch Wednesday” sale where if you enter “WitchWednesday” in at checkout you can get 20% off of your order!

Music:

Frnkiero andthe Cellebration “She’s the Prettiest Girl at the Party and She Can Prove it With a Solid Right Hook”.

I might have listened to this song on repeat, not gonna lie. Frnkiero and the Cellebration is Frank Iero’s (from My Chemical Romance) newest band with his brothers. This is my favorite song from their debut album,” Stomachaches”. I’ve always been a fan of Frank’s side projects and this was no exception.  

Shows:

Orange is the New Black- Y’ALL. Bring watching season 3 of OITNB was an emotional roller coaster and I’m still not over it. They’ve already started filming season 4!


Grey’s Anatomy- After finishing OITNB, I binge watched season 11 of Grey’s. Going from one emotionally traumatic show to another was the worst but it was still beyond amazing.


Friday Night Lights- I just started this show maybe a week ago and I’m obsessed. I love high school dramas and this is amazing. Small towns, football and a shirtless Taylor Kitsch- I am here for this!


Movies:

Poltergeist- I saw the remake this month and it was so much better than I thought it was going to be. I’m a huge fan of the original so I was interested to see their take on the new film. It was the same premise with a few new twists. Still not a fan of the clown doll. #NOPE


Jurassic World- SO IN LOVE. This film was even better than I could have hoped. I’m such a sucker for action films and this delivered. Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt were phenomenal, I would absolutely see this a second time (or third).

People:

Grace Helbig- Grace is one of my favorite YouTuber personalities. She’s hilarious, talented and I’m really upset we’re not best friends. She recently wrapped up season one of her show on E! titled The Grace Helbig Show and she just announced her second book! She’s accomplished so much and she keeps growing and succeeding and I couldn’t be more proud.


Mamrie Hart- Mamrie, a NC native and the host of YouTube series “You Deserve a Drink”, released her first book! She traveled all over for her book tour and recently finished up the “No Filter” comedy tour with fellow YouTubers Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart. Still super upset I’m not their best friend.

Ingrid Nilsen- Ingrid, or “MissGlamorazzi”, is a beauty vlogger on YouTube. She recently came out in a video on her channel and since then has gotten amazing feedback from her viewers, fellow YouTubers and more. I’m beyond proud of Ingrid for finally coming out and embracing who she is. She’s a strong person and her story is inspiring.


There you have it! Those were my June Favorites. What are some things you’ve been loving for the month of June?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature