Style Spotlight- Andrea Russett

| On
2:20 PM
Andrea Russett


My current style spotlight is on YouTube vlogger, Andrea Russett. This girl has an amazing look that tends to change day to day but one thing that remains the same is the fact that she looks fierce af. Every time I scroll through Instagram and I catch a new post from Andrea I close my eyes and whisper “goals” to myself. Kidding…kind of- girl crushing aside, Andrea’s look is often a mix of dark and edgy, and simple and classic. Which, personally I’m a fan of because my look changes day to day depending on my mood. From her bold brows to her classic white Converse, her style is something I admire.

Her YouTube channel, GETTOxFABxFOREVER, features vlogs where she pretty much just gets to speak her mind on whatever topic interests her, challenges and collaborations with her friends and fellow YouTubers, new series that she’s involved in and anything else her heart desires. Last year, Andrea was one of the featured personalities on DigiTour. I’ve been subscribed to Andrea for almost two years now, she’s hilarious and her fun-loving personality is one of my favorite things about her. She recently hit over 2 million subscribers so congrats Andrea!
Also, Like if you ever want to go shopping, feel free to hit me up. It's cool.

Find Andrea Here:




Til next time
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature