24th Birthday Makeup - Two Different Looks

| On
4:24 PM
So I recently turned 24 on January 7th. I may have been snowed in thanks to the snowstorm that came through NC but that didn’t stop me from sitting around with dramatic eye makeup as I sat and watched movies and read comic books.

So I bring you two makeup looks: one simple and one dramatic. I mainly used the same products for both looks and just tweaked minor details to create a bolder, more in-your face look. I've been really into red shadow (more than I usually am), and I've been obsessed with playing around with my Kylie Burgundy Pallet since I got it for Christmas. The matte shades are fantastic, but the shimmers need a little extra work to show up. They're still really pretty once you build up the pigmentation. 




1st look:
Brows: L'Oreal Brow Stylist Frame & Set in Deep Brunette
Elf Duel-Ended Brow Brush
Wet N Wild Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
KVD Beauty Shade and Light Eye Pallet
Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Pallet
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Muse
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Hard Candy Lashaholic Mascara

Lips:
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick in Teeny Tiny

Highlighter:
Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in Candy Man





2nd Look:
Brows: Same as above

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet
Kylie The Burgundy Pallet
KVD Lock-it Concealer to cut the crease
Elf Flat Concealer Brush
Hard Candy Glitter Liner in Purple on the lid
Kiss Lashes in KFLO1
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black 
Hard Candy Lashaholic Mascara

Lips:

Colourpop Ultra Matte in Guess on the outside and Ultra Matte in Notion on top.


1 comment on "24th Birthday Makeup - Two Different Looks"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature