Let's Get Abducted: Attila, Cane Hill, Bad Omens & More.

| On
4:23 PM

I got the chance to catch Attila on the last night of their Let’s Get Abducted tour in North Carolina last night. The hype surrounding Attila and their live performances was well deserved because it was some of the most fun I’ve had at a show. The crowd was absolutely insane and I loved every minute of it.

Performing alongside Attila was Dear Desolate, a nu-metal band from Raleigh, NC. I love when band’s use local talent to open their shows because not only does it help the band reach a whole new fan base but it’s amazing to see what your own state has to offer. You definitely can’t just sleep on the local bands in your area and for my friends in the NC music scene; Dear Desolate is one you can’t miss. Next up were Michigan metal band, Vesta Collide. Their set was one of my favorites of the night. It might have something to do with the fact that their vocals were out of the world, or the fact that The Used, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy are among some of their influences. Plus, I’m all about bands that rock makeup on stage.

Out of the entire lineup, Cane Hill were the only ones I had previously seen live. The last time I saw Cane Hill was back in 2015 during BlessTheFall’s To Those Left Behind tour so it was long overdue. These guys never disappoint, It was so good to see them again. Their songs are high energy, addictive, and they always leave you wanting more. I had the pleasure of meeting them after the show and they’re some of most chill guys ever. Bad Omens took the stage next. This band is another must-see, we couldn’t stop talking about their set after the show. They have a great mix of heavy and clean vocals, amazing riffs and their stage presence is phenomenal.


Finally, Attila took the stage. I had heard amazing things about their live shows and it still didn’t prepare me for what I was about to see. It was one of the wildest crowds I had ever been in. I’m no stranger to stage diving, crowd surfing, things of that nature but I can definitely say I had never seen so many boobs during a show before. Aside from the surprise nudity, seeing everyone moving in unison and screaming at the top of their lungs is one of my favorite things about shows. As front man Chris Fronzak said, “We’re all one big fucked up family” and you could definitely sense that during the show. Attila graced us with some old favorites and some new tracks from their latest release Chaos. Since it was the last night of the tour, the band decided to switch things up and let someone from the audience perform their song “Payback” with them. They also added a ton of limited edition items and personal items to their merch table. The band apologized for being so low on merch, seeing as it was the last show, so they signed a bunch of the items and pretty much stripped their bus to give us a lil’ something extra. Honestly, if you’ve never seen Attila live I highly encourage you to see them because it’s an experience you’ll never forget. Mostly because you’ll probably see things that will be burned into your mind but I can guarantee there’ll never be a dull moment.  






















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature